Third time's a charm? NO!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Third time's a charm? NO!
From: Toad@nlights.net
Date: 4 Aug 1998 17:01:32 PST
I'm starting to get really frustrated. I just failed my emissions test
for the third time. Every time has shown improvement, and now I'm only
failing in CO output. The limit is 3.00 and I'm reading 4.61.... guess
I'll go lean it out another turn and prepare to give the damned state
another 12 bucks. What a load of crap. Meanwhile, a large 18 wheeler
just zoomed by me pouring out huge clouds of black smoke.  Huh? What?
Oh, and the paper mill down the street is stinking up the area for a
couple of miles around.  My spitfire---biohazard.

Will, the frustrated.