Re: Westminster LBC show

To: "Bowley, Glenn (GCICT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Subject: Re: Westminster LBC show
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 14:41:52 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bowley, Glenn (GCICT) wrote:

> Sounds interesting, any more details?

I didn;t bring the data with me today but as I recall its a two day
affair, though I think that there is a cocktail hour Friday night.
Saturday involves a choice of two tours during the day and then a
barbecue and British car related  auction in the evening. The British
Car Show is on Sunday-Participants Choice type of show with what appear
to be fairly broad classes. The show opens at 10AM so I assume cars
should arrive before then. Registration in advance was $10 per car for
the show, $10 per car for either of two tours on Sat. and I think around
$22 per head for the barbecue. It's being held on the grounds of the
Wachusett Inn in Westminster, MA and hosted by BMCNE. The Inn's number
is 978-874-2000 if you need directions and they have a room deal as
well. Westminster is off Route 2, northwest of Worcester.(Woostuh!)

I'll be there in the show on Sunday, weather willing, looking for some
listers. The '6 under the yellow rollbar is mine.

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6