Re: kids these days

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: kids these days
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:57:05 -0700 (PDT)

---Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Then one of them asked how much I paid for my "Viper".

My GT6+ has been mistaken for a "Jagger" by a somewhat inebriated
young lass, and while trailering my parts car across the state, it was
mistaken for a Studebaker Hawk by a rather older woman who used to
have one in her family!

My favorite though, was just after I got the car, and a couple
teenagers were following me around town, until I parked at a shopping
center. They came running up and asked "Is that a Ferrari GTO?"

Now my license plate says GT6PLUS.

Cheers,
John Donohoe