Re: radiators

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <kehrlich@dyax.com>
Subject: Re: radiators
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:49:55 -0700
Kieth;
        Sorry to take so long to reply; I was out of town untill yesterday. In
answer to your question, I don't know of a  cheap and easy solution for TR6
rad. woes. A rad shop can special order a high efficency core (about 2
weeks and $350) that works wonders , but thats about all.

Don Boyd
69 TR6, Spit racer
61 TR3
69 Hanomag , 68 Dat SRL 311 (both with very expensive radiators, but was
worth it)