Spit Parts F/S

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spit Parts F/S
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 13:45 -0800
     Scions - I am sorry to say that I recently sold my beloved Mk I
     Spitfire. (sniff).  The good news is (1) the missus and I are looking
     for another LBC (well, not so little, we are looking at a picking up a
     series 1 Jag E-type), and (2) I have some final Spit bits to sell.
     So, here's what I have left to clear out ASAP (I'm remodeling the
     garage and need to clear these out):

     Mk II exhaust header - excellent shape, bead blasted & primered - $50;
     Fuel pump - original, polished, but needs rebuilding (kits are avail
     from UK) - $10;
     Accelerator pedal/shaft - bead blasted & primered - $10;
     Turnbuckle from accel. shaft to carbs - primered $5

     Anything that doesn't sell goes in the trash (gasp!).  I'm in SoCal
     (Costa Mesa), and buyer pays shipping.  Please reply direct.

     That's it, gang.  Still have that funny rear engined, air cooled
     German car (356C coupe) that I am doing for the missus.  Body work is
     almost done, paint goes on next week.  I'm gonna miss the list.

     Regards to all.

     Ross Vincenti
     formerly 64 Spit Mk I
     64 Porsche 356C coupe