TR8 prices

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR8 prices
From: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 19:00:51 -0400
I just started looking for a TR8 in semi good shape that I can drive rather
than work on like my 76 TR6. What are some of the price ranges around the
country? There seems to be a big range, and I don't know if they are really
selling for as much as they are being listed. Are certain parts of the
country better than others, Ft Laurderdale is a bad place for an average
buyer, anything good in the trader is gone by the time it hits the stores.

Jack Levy
76 Pimento Red TR6

 *COMPUTER CONSULTANTS, INC.             *
 *954-927-1412 FAX 927-5838              *
 *www.cocoinc.com EMAIL sales@cocoinc.com*