Re: buying advise needed

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: buying advise needed
From: "J. Robinson" <jrobins@nwc.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 14:11:48 -0700
Cc: triumphs mail list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ken,

I don't know about the price issue, but if your good friend is mechanically
challenged and is buying a car for his 16 year old daughter, a 25 year old
British sports car may not be the best choice.  I don't know about where you
live, but I would not want my teenage daughter broken down by the side of the
road at any time of the day............