Alan Camhi's TR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alan Camhi's TR4
From: fergie@ntplx.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 15:23:04 -0700
A copy of the post below was sent to me by a friend - before I even KNEW
about this list. In the post, Alan says some of you may know something
about his car and if you'd care to share, I'd be grateful. If you
already shared, it was before I was on the list and I didn't see any of
your comments. Thanks.