Triumph Book

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Book
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 11:27:21 -0400
Hi, just thought I would share this with the list.  My in laws arrived
last night from England.  Not only are the kids high on Flake Bars and
other chocolate treats, I got a new Triumph book.  Its called Triumph
Cars, by Graham Robson and Richard Langworth, copyright in 1988.  I have
not read it yet, just paged through it.  It looks like a comprehensive
history of Triumph.  I did not know they made such great looking cars in
the 30's.  Are any still around?  The book also has pictures of a twin
cam engine built for Le Mans.  Pretty neat stuff.  Well the kids want to
play games, so I have to go.  Chris