PPG paint

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: PPG paint
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 21:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
I noticed that the local parts guys have expanded and now have a paint
mixing facility... and while perusing their books I found the code for my
specific car; Jaguar Racing Green.  Numbers are as follows:

PPG # 46169
Code  HEN 701

Can anyone decode these for me?  It will cost about $35 for a "basic" mix.
(one quart) I'm guessing the the Jag RG, which is metallic, is more than a
basic mix!  Anyone got any ideas as to the cost?  I got a quote of
$60/quart at another (pro-supplier) paint shop.

TIA,
-Malcolm