Re: Panel lamps

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Panel lamps
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 20:25:46 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Fred,

I have had the center dash out before, when I put a new black crackle
finish on it. Just last week on this list by coincidence, somebody
mentioned that new lamps will put out more light and even if the old ones
aren't burned out -- they ought to be replaced.  I think he mentioned
tungsten from the filaments depositing on the glass.  That's what I'm going
to do in the next coupla weeks.  Thanks.

S.