Re: TR4 Values

To: "John & Dana Clark" <jndclark@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Values
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 17:49:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John,

I have been doing a lot of looking this summer as well.  In my experience,
which is limited, here is a general guideline based on condition.

Parts Car = ~$500-$2,000
Not Running but restorable = ~$3,000-$4,000
Running and needs TLC and cosmetic restoration = ~$6,000
Full frame off in last 5 years, looks great = ~$8,000-$9,000
Outstanding in every way, better than new = ~$11,000

Things like general condition, wire wheels, overdrive and your favorite
color all influence plus or minus on these guidelines.

Remember, this just from my experience.

Brian Sanborn
sanborn@net1plus.com