Bob Paul's Morgan three wheeler

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bob Paul's Morgan three wheeler
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:04:47 +0100
>Bob Paul
>TS7280L  55 TR 2
>TS45738 L O  59  TR3
>TS 71101 L  STC 62  1960 TR3
>F376 36 Morgan Three Wheeler ( Now here's a car you take no chances with
>if you want to drive it)

And the best thing of all, in a Morgan Three Wheeler Bob, is having a
puncture at night in the rear wheel with no foot pump, an almost flat spare
and a torch with a rapidly discharging battery. Oh, I almost forgot - it's
pouring with rain. Been there, did that - and I was only the passenger!
Eventually finished the job crawling around in the road gently dabbing it
with both hands looking for the chain links, side plates and clip which the
driver had kicked with his foot.

John Macartney

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.
Order points are with:
The Author:                                       jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
British Columbia Triumph Registry:     michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
Triumph 2000 2500 2.5PI Register:      t2000@compuserve.com
Triumph Sports Six Club:                   bernard@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk
Vintage Triumph Register:                  HHUMM53@aol.com
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents

http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/plates
Give your Triumph "The Coventry Look"