shed cleaning

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: shed cleaning
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:27:04 -0400
Since I did not get any digests over the weekend I apologize if this is
a resend.  I have a couple of items for a Spit that I would like to pass
on.  The first is the center armrest. The metal is good but it needs
recovering.  The other is a pair of used tail lights, 1500 style. The
housings are good, don't know about the condition of the reflectors
(havent taken them apart) and the lenses aren't broken, would make a ok
spare set.  Asking $10 for the pair of lights, and 10 for the armrest.
Will throw in some GT6 eyeball vents to sweeten the deal.  Will also
consider trades.  Let me know. thanks Chris