Re: Missed Opportunities

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, cavsct@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Missed Opportunities
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:29:00 -0400
After I missed out on buying a nice, big block Jensen Interceptor DHC in
excellent condition for $6K back in 83 I was constantly kicking myself - until
I found out TR4 for sale from a contractor that got himself into trouble.  The
deals still are out there, you just have to keep an ear to the ground...

Bruce Clough
CT 2966L