Re: Missed Opportunities

To: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Missed Opportunities
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:00:16 -0400
Cc: cavsct@concentric.net, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
At 08:39 PM 6/28/98 -0400, Joseph Sholtes wrote:
>cavsct@concentric.net wrote:

big snip

>The truth is, amazing deals do happen, but only to those that hear about
them >first, and are willing and able to act quickly.  Just ask Henry Frye
about >that!! ;^)
>In case you didn't know Rob, Henry was able to get a good deal on a TR 250
and >misc. parts a few months ago for the very same reasons.

Rob,

OK, I will admit, being a consultant does have it's advantages.   ;-)

But, it takes work and a lot of luck to buy a good Triumph. Mostly luck.

I learned the hard way. One look at my sig line will confirm I bought cars
I should not have!!!  Anybody want to buy a project TR250???

Always remember the LBC buyers mantra...  "Walk away from a rustbucket,
walk away from a rustbucket, walk away fr..."

Why didn't someone tell me that years ago!    ;-)
 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 TR3B   TCF1927 L       Driver
 TR250  CD690 L         Soon to be Driver
 TR250  CD8096 L        Someday Driver
 TR250  CD1074 L        Some Brave Soul Other Than Me
                       Will Make This A Driver!