TR250 For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR250 For Sale
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 00:47:48 -0700

Hey Gang,

It has come time to move up in houses and the wife says one of my toys
must go to create some cash flow.

Its a 1968 TR250 Valencia Blue with black interior.

The car is very complete and has been in storage since 1984 or so. It
has very little rust in the pans. The frame, fenders doors, deck lids
are perfect.    I have only owned the car a short period of time but had
plans on keeping it.  It has not been ran since I bought it and will
require a complete restore.  It is very very complete.  $2500. obo

The car is located in Marion Ill.  I am located in Murray Kentucky. I
also have some pics.

Jeff Slaton
502-759-9417
CF12524 TR6.Daily Driver,  Its all I have!