Re: GIRLING FLUID???

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: GIRLING FLUID???
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:24:34 -0700
Cc: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Fred, I'm lovin' this.  If I stick around long enough all us on the
"LIST" will be speaking an entirely different language that only we can
understand.  That is how we can identify each other at these shows and
meets.  We can even develop a secret handshake and everything.  Malcolm
can design and build us all secret decoder rings.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer