Interior and rail trim colors

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Interior and rail trim colors
From: Gbouff@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:55:23 EDT
I have a 59 TR3 that I am restoring, the interior and the rail coverings are
shot.  The body is a very light grey color, which from what I can determine,
was called "silverstone grey".  The interior and rails are also a very light
grey, even in areas where the sun could not bleach the pigments.  I have
received a trim samples from Moss Motors, and the grey leather and vinyl
samples are cosiderably darker than that on my car.
My question, "is there any company that supplies a complete upholstry and rail
kit in a light grey color?" or do I need to get it custom made.
Any information would be appreciated.

Gary Bouffard
TS 58399