Draft TR4 Judging Manual - Can we get it?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Draft TR4 Judging Manual - Can we get it?
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:39:36 -0400
For all of those who wrote me asking for a draft copy to help in their
restorations I'm sorry.  There are only 10 copies of this out, and those are
for editorial review for accuracy.  I used figures and pictures from other
publications, so legally we (TRA) need to get permission to reproduce.  If I
send one out I need to send all out.  By "true need to know" I'm refering to
those with specialized knowledge of the TR4 who could review for anything we
missed, not someone who needs help with a restoration.  I know this sounds
cruel, but we're trying to keep this between the lines.

For those currently involved in a restoration and who can't wait for the new
dads to get their act together and get the final guide out the door, Art, Chip,
myself,and a bunch of others on line will be happy to answer TR4 questions as
they come.  For those with a burning need you are invited over to my house to
print, paste, and colate the final version master while I change diapers.

..the lager is cold, but the ales are kept at 52 F...

Bruce Clough
CT 2966L