RE: Westwood show

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Westwood show
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:59:23
Cc: BandR@juno.com
To all those who attended the NJ Triumphs Association (NJTA) Westwood show
(and Fred Thomas too),

Having just accepted responsibility for running the 1999 edition of this
show, at the club meeting last night, it was especially nice to read Andy's
post (I'm a digester).  Thanks Andy.

As hectic and rewarding as the show was for me, sharing a drink with a
roomful of my cyber-buddies was one of the day's highlights.  Another
highlight was putting the bright yellow, (1.5 inch by 8 inch)
"triumphs@autox.team.net" sign, provided by Phil Barnes, on my windscreen
and seeing them scattered about, on various cars at the show.  Phil,  That
yellow sign is now resting on the mantle over my fireplace with the plaques
and awards we have won with the car.  It looks great there.

BTW - Fred Thomas, you'll just have to come next year to see what you
missed. (take the Beltway around "Bawlmer", 95 North to the NJ
Turnpike...........)

Thanks everyone who attended for helping make this a great event.

A special thanks to my wife Susan, who handled most of the calls to our
house about the show and puts up with my sometimes debatable mechanical and
frequently questionable electrical automotive repair skills.

BTW - She is the one who was able to get the electrical bugs completely
worked out of OUR car, not me.  Of course, she looks better driving our TR3
than I do too, but that's a whole 'nother post all together.

Jack