RE: non-functional rear brakes

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Allen Nugent'" <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Subject: RE: non-functional rear brakes
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:10:34 +0100
This to me sounds like a blocked brake hose, have you replaced it at
some time or is it still the original one? Had the same symptoms
recently, change of the flexible hoses cured it, as they age they swell
slightly leaving only a small amount of fluid through and in my instance
it even acted as a one way valve leading to a jamming rear wheel brake.

Gernot