Re: Ignition AMP

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ignition AMP
From: "jay pollmann" <thorfinnxx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 11:17:50 PDT
Roger, I'd try to hook the black and white straight to the
solenoid...(It has a female end, right?) The white wire should go to the
negative on thcoil. The other end of it obviously fit's into the
distributor. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. It was a long night
last night and the guards at the prison were particularily rough...