RE: mityvac or eezbleed?

To: mgx@spruce.lsd.ornl.gov
Subject: RE: mityvac or eezbleed?
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:45:53
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>mityvac or eezibleed'er? i'm going to buy one or the other, anyone
>have any strong opinions either way about these products?

Mike,

I asked the same question last year.  Mityvac won out, but not by much. You
get it in metal or plastic (plastic works).  In either case, make sure you
get the right kit, there are several mityvac kits.  I don't know about
eazybleed kits.
Personally, I still find it easier to get a second person to help, but if I
can't, the mityvac works well.

BTW - the best pricing I found was J.C. Whitney, although I, just like
everyone else on this list would never, ever, buy anything from them. <A
sarcastic lie>

>From what I heard, I am sure you would be happy with either.  I just
thought the mityvac was better.

Jack