Re: mityvac or eezbleed?

To: "Michael Galloway" <mgx@spruce.lsd.ornl.gov>, "Triumph Mail Exploder" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: mityvac or eezbleed?
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:50:38 -0700
If you take any stock in literature The Brake Handbook by HP Books author is
Fred Puhn shows one of those Vacuum Bleeders and I quote " I don't recommend
it.  Seals in brakes can allow air to be drawn in if vacuum is applied to
brake fluid."  He explains in greater detail on all methods of bleeding on
pages 125-126. He recommends either a pressure bleeder (not to be confused
with an EZ Bleed) or manual bleeding.  So get the old lady out to the garage
and work her leg................................Cheers Henry Morrison  New
Mexico