Re: Clutch slave

To: "Ken Streeter" <streeter@sanders.com>, "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch slave
From: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 05:33:04 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ken, Richard, et al

    Actually, since the cylinder has the notch in one side to allow for the
pinch bolt, I doubt if it is actually mounted "upside down".  More likely,
the pipe and bleeder screw have been inadvertantly reversed.  True enough
though, I wouldn't be too concerned at the moment, but would certainly
switch back at the next opportunity.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
Publicity Director
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
TTSCC is the host Club for Triumphest 1999