Re: Roadtrip Update

To: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Roadtrip Update
From: "David J. Stephenson" <daves96@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 06:15:01 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jacob ben-David Zimmerman wrote:

> My undying thanks to all who have written and offered support for my
>endeavour.
> At present, I'm on hold waiting to hear a diagnosis of a noise which could be
> a) a loose bolt or b) the differential :-) :-(. If I can't find out by
>tomorrow
> (Thurs.) I may have to scrap the trip due to time pressure (which would hurt)
> but it will remain a quest at the top of the queue.
>
> Thanks again, all.  I hope I don't fizzle; 'twould be a bad tease.  Cheers.
> -JBZimmerman

> Jacob ben-David Zimmerman can be found at:          zimerman@mit.edu
> http://uss-repulse.starfleet.com/home.html          MIT/DACS
> Faster, faster, faster, until the Thrill of Speed Overcomes the
> Fear of Death.    -Trent The Uncatchable/SEO
What? I can't believe this. Find what's making the noise, fix it, get in
the car and go! With summer TV in reruns you were to be my
entertainment.IF you don't drive the TR-6 , sell it to someone who will
make the trip and buy something dependable and economical. You know what
I mean.Act like you own a pair. You will not not regret it.After all,
"The road is life." Jack Kerouac.