Complete Lucas PI systems for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Complete Lucas PI systems for sale
From: Peter Wilson <Peter.Wilson@vsl.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:05:04 +0900
Cc: peterw@zen.vsl.com.au
Hi all,

A non-lister here in Adelaide has three complete PI systems for sale. Each
of them is currently installed in a running 2500PI saloon, and would be
removed from the donor car "as is". These systems are a bolt-on conversion
for '72 and later US TRs (earlier cars would require the fitment of a later
cylinder head to match up the inlet ports).

Each system includes fuel pump, filter, pressure relief valve, inlet
manifold, metering unit, injectors/lines, plenum chamber and air filter.
You would have to make up your own fuel lines to retrofit PI into a TR250
or TR6.

The asking price is $AU1000 per complete system (about $US600 at the
moment) plus freight.

I have no financial interest in this sale and don't have any further
details about the systems. Please reply email directly to me if you are
interested, so that I can pass your details on to the seller for further
negotiations.

Regards,
Peter Wilson (Peter.Wilson@vsl.com.au)
Adelaide, Australia