Re: Carb damper leak problem

To: jaltman@altlaw.com, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carb damper leak problem
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 19:28:13 -0400
If this is the "adjustable from the top" type carb then there is an O ring
that fails.  It is not very hard to replace, but can be a little tricky and
will probably screw up your carb settings and will have to be adjusted
again.  I or several other folks here can tell you how to do the job if you
want to give it a try.  You will need the replacement O ring from a carb kit.

Sam