Re: GT6 originality: front spoiler?

To: msecres@ibm.net
Subject: Re: GT6 originality: front spoiler?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 11:27:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Martin,
Apparantly the answer is "yes and No".  The earlier ones did not have
the spoiler but the later ones did.  This seems to track with the
introduction of the 1500 Spit which has the spoiler as standard
equipment.  Apparantly the GT6 changeover came at KE20,000 (Feb '73).
That was also when the Swing-Spring was introduced on the GT6

Regards,
Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer