RE: tr6 gearbox/clutch q's

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: RE: tr6 gearbox/clutch q's
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 20:19:00 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "'Andy'" <adixon@loudoun.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
In addition, the switch opens between 3rd and 4th so the solenoid, unless
there is some design feature to prevent it, has to disengage. Have you
hecked you master cylinder, slave cylinder, clutch and pressure plate,
flywheel, thrust washers, Input shaft/bearing, needle bearing between the
mainshaft and input shaft, etc.
Andy

On 06/03/98 05:17 PM Peter Zaborski said...