Re: New listee

To: "Scott St. Clair" <scottsc@8x8.COM>
Subject: Re: New listee
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 21:35:32 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,

    Welcome to the list, TR 250 brother!  Those wheel boxes are
obsolete.  I got a set from a vendor at a local British car show, you
know, those guys with the boxes full of N.O.S. Lucas parts.  I suggest,
that if you can't find a place that sells them to you, jot down the TRF
part number, and take that with you to the next local swap meet.  That
way, when you find a N.O.S. Lucas guy you can jump right in and start
digging.   Good Luck!

                                                      JOE IV
                                                       TR 250
                                          WALLINFORD, CT. USA