Emission Control Valves converting to PCV?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Emission Control Valves converting to PCV?
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 22:34:04 -0400
The PO of my Spit 6 removed the Emission Control Valve and just has the
valve cover venting to a catch bottle.  What I was wondering has anyone
converted the ECV to a PCV?  I would think that it should not be to
difficult, but most PCV vent from valve cover to air cleaner, would
venting to the intake manifold cause a problem, like sucking the oil out
of the engine.  Thanks for any input, I am tired of cleaning oil mist
off the inside of the bonnet.  Chris