Re: Show Preparation

To: tom_winslow@email.msn.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Show Preparation
From: JmyB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 23:03:01 EDT
      Tom, the best shine I've found comes from Meguiar's Mirror Glaze
products.
Wax with #26 'Yellow Wax' and then follow with #7 'Show Car Glaze'.
With this combination its hard to see the color of the car for all the
reflection.

       Caveat:  #7 washes off, (rain), use on sunny day. Also, fingerprints
show on my red color, keep a buffing towel handy. Note; follow directions to
wipe dry, don't let them dry on ala Turtle wax.

        Most importantly, enjoy the show.           Jim Bosley    74  TR6
CF 22628U