Radio

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Radio
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 10:04:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello List

I want to tap your knowledge and experience again.  Where is a good place to
mount the speakers in the 4A?  I have converted to Negative ground (cheaper
than fixing the old AM positive ground radio) and I am trying to determine
where to put the speakers without cutting any metal.  I know th TR6 had some
panels hiding the radio etc along the trans tunnel.  Will these fit my 4A?
I know there isn't very much difference in this area of the cars, so I am
wondering if this is the best solution.  Also, Does anyone have a pattern or
set of these they could trace and mail the patterns to me?

TIA

Rick
TR4A CT57505 - on the road again

776 Deer Valley Drive