TR6 Dashboard Replacement Advice

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Dashboard Replacement Advice
From: Brian Damkroger <bkdamkr@nmia.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 08:17:21 -0600
Hi All.
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions regarding my ignition timing
and differential mount replacement.  I ordered the rubber diff mounts
from TRF but they're backordered.  It sounds like I should cancel that
order and instead get the poly mounts from BPNW.

Next up, replacement of the dash and surrounding crash pads.  If anyone
has advice on how to make this as simple and painless as possible, I'd
love to hear it.  Looking through the various service manuals I have, I
see things like "remove windscreen and frame", which I find unappealing.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Damkroger
73 TR6