bleeder screws

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: bleeder screws
From: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:06:40 +1000 (EST)
Dear Listers,

With a leaking caliper to repair and an overdue brake-fluid change looming,
I'm trying to decide if it's worth installing a set of SpeedBleeders.

I normally use either an Eezy-Bleed (which applies tire pressure to a
reservoir connected to the master cylinder). Or, if I have someone to pump
the pedal, I use a hose with a haemostat on it (because it's easier to clamp
& unclamp than it is to open & shut the bleeder screw, for each pedal
stroke). Both methods consume much time and brake fluid. Would SpeedBleeder
make my life simpler?

Thanks.

Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia