See you at Gaydon

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: See you at Gaydon
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 08:35:22 +0100
I'm looking forward to meeting as many listers as possible on Saturday and
Sunday as possible. For those of you who have left things to the last
minute before jumping on a 747 (or similar) and those of you already here
and 'downloading' from wherever, this is my duty roster for both days -
highly likely to see me vanishing under the crush of people.

10.00 to Midday     Museum and Audio Visual
Midday to 12.30     Museum, Audio Visual and Reading Room
12.30 to 1.00         Feeding the inner man!
1.00 to 1.30           Museum and Audio Visual
1.30 to 6.00           Museum, Audio Visual and Reading Room

If I've vanished under the crush, the PA system at Reception in the Main
Building will probably dig me out and if you see someone carrying a 2 way
radio, call me up on Channel 5.

Have fun

John Macartney