Thanks & Off-list for awhile

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'BritCars'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks & Off-list for awhile
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:35:26 -0400charset="ISO-8859-1"
Just thought I would let y'all know that I am going to be off the list
for short while (will get digest version for later review).
Hope to pick up a few spares on my travels, but who knows.

At this time, I would like to publicly thank Mark for keeping and
maintaining the listservs.  I know that it can be a troublesome job at
times but a couple thousand lbc enthusiasts have a resource that other
groups of car buffs don't have.

Also, to the list(s) - the insights and help that have been provided
during the last couple years as well as some of the "bargains" have made
this obsess... I mean hobby... more enjoyable.

        Later,
        Carl F. Musson,
        You can't tell which way the car went by looking at the road...
        TR3A's - TS25264L (Driver) & TS81802LO - (Body-off in progress)
         Tampa, Florida (USA)
        http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>