Re: Key nos. on BMIHT Certificates

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: Key nos. on BMIHT Certificates
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:05:47 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
For what it's worth, the BMIHT certificate for my 1974 TR6 has all 3 key
numbers.

The previous owner got the certificate in 1992, so things may have changed.

I only have a photocopy of the certificate: the original has been lost.  Is
there any way to get a replacement (at less than the $40 current price.
OK, I'm cheap)?  I could send a photocopy of the photocopy, along with a
copy of the title in my name, etc. Should I contact Mr. Clausager directly?

---
Ted Stevens     stevens@erols.com
74 TR6          Gaithersburg, MD