TR6 Hardtop for Sale/Trade

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Hardtop for Sale/Trade
From: "Lori & Darrell Dick" <daisy@cardina.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 08:15:29 -0700
When I bought my '76 TR6 ten years ago it came with TWO hardtops. Being an
"open-air" motoring sort of guy, I have never used either. They are both
fiberglass aftermarket units (Parrish Plastics, I think). One is shaped
similar to the soft-top with a wrap around rear window. It is painted
"Delft Blue" to match my car. I would prefer to keep this one (but if
someone wants it worse than I do??). The other is more "square" kind of
like the factory hard top but without the rear quarter windows. It is white
with alligator skin texture. Very sixties.

What I need is new soft-top. I'm still using the original. I will trade a
hard-top for a new "original equipment" quality soft-top or equivalent
funds. I am located in Southeastern Michigan.

I am also considering selling my long time Jaguar XK-120 project car. It is
nearly complete, but disassembled. The engine has been rebuilt and is
installed in the sandblasted and repainted rolling chassis. The body is
rusted in all the usual areas. Chrome and interior is in poor shape. Any
interest? I could really use some garage space.

Darrell Dick
(313) 935-1852