Re: Removing Dim/Dimmer/Off Rheostat

To: Cliff Hansen <chansen@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Removing Dim/Dimmer/Off Rheostat
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 07:19:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Cliff...

Those Rheostats are somewhat repairable.. you can bend back the little tabs and
take them apart... and even without a lot of electrical knowledge... you can
often see what the problem is... and fix it.  I've managed to make ONE good
one, from two bad ones... etc..

It's about as basic a switch as you can get!

--Justin