Re: Paging Dr. Watts... Emergency!

To: "maineac" <maineac@gateway.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paging Dr. Watts... Emergency!
From: flarsen@earthlink.net (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 21:18:43 -0700
Tom,

If you've had the transmission out of the car, you may want to
check if you remembered to reinstall the ground strap which goes
between the firewall and one of the transmission mounting bolts.

The choke cable makes a lousy return path for the starting current
between the engine block and the negative battery terminal.

Don't ask me how I know!

-- Flemming Larsen, CF27518U                  flarsen@earthlink.net