TR3B Engine Rebuilding

Subject: TR3B Engine Rebuilding
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 11:11:40 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello all,

I've decided that since I've stripped everything out of the car, and while
the body is in such ugly condition, that I will bite the bullet and rebuild
my engine. Since I am very new to all of this, the prospect of doing this
has me quite worried. I have the factory service manual, plus the Haynes and
Autobook ones. Can anyone suggest a good reference guide that deals with the
engine rebuild process itself, and how to spot what should be replaced, etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire