T/R priorities

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: T/R priorities
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 14:49:25 -0700
Yesterday i told someone on the list to get the carbs off his car quick
before someone started him on yard work & he must keep his priorities
straight, showed it to my wife and she was not to impressed with my
humor. At breakfast this A.M. she asked if I remembered a song "Tie A
Yellow Ribbon" which I said yes and I was told there were three in the
back yard and not to untie them but remove them from the bottom and
return them to her, this is the last time she sees any more e-mail