RE: Parts Car Price

To: "'DPoole1272'" <DPoole1272@aol.com>, "Triumphs (E-mail)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Parts Car Price
From: John Runge <greentr3@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 16:27:10 -0400
A very kind person recently offered me a free TR3A w/overdrive.
The total cost was:     Two days pay
                        A class Three hitch for my van
                        Rental of an trailer from U-Haul
                        Gas, Food etc.
                        Total around $800.00

I'm still very happy and thankful, but, "Free" is relative.
IMHO, Offer what the parts you need are worth.

John
(can't wait to get the tools to the new addition, but, my wife...........)