TR6 for $15,500

To: PDelage <PDelage@aol.com>
Subject: TR6 for $15,500
From: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:27:54 +1000 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 23:22 21/05/98 EDT, you wrote:

>I'm not much of a mechanic but it won't stop me. I know that the '76's are
>prone to rust.
>Any clues as what to look for and where?
>
>The asking price is $15,500 low milage and garaged.

Pat,

That's over $20,000 Australian, which is what we pay for TR6's in excellent
condition. (If you weren't new to the list you'd know that I recently had a
big whinge about the high cost of LBC's here, in comparison to North America.)

I think it's too much to pay, by US standards. It would have to be
absolutely flawless (ie. concours condition) with extremely low mileage.

Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia