Re: TR6 HELP!

To: PDelage <PDelage@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 HELP!
From: On the Mark <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 21:28:47 -0700
Wow, 15,500.00!!! I can't believe how much 6's are commanding these days.
This is not a slight against the 6 owners on this list, I am just amazed at
how the prices of gone up and up and up on them. This reminds me of 8 years
ago when the VW Bug market went nutso on the west coast here in Canada. A
friend of mine sold his oval window convertible for 30, 000.00, and I felt
like I'd hit the jackpot selling my 67 Sun Bug for 2.5 times what I'd paid
for it 2 years earlier. This must be a sure sign that the economy is
rebounding. I should dig out my old Rolexes and see if I can recover
anything on them (at the auction the other night, the twin to one of the
watches I owned sold for 1/8th of what I bought mine for as a dealer 9
years ago). Now that I have offended the TR6 owners on the list, as well as
that guy who had the fit a week or so ago about people discussing non-LBC
stuff on the list, I will say good night and pleasant Catrol scented dreams.

Mark