Re: TR4 vs TR4A seat adjusters

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 vs TR4A seat adjusters
From: WBabbitt <WBabbitt@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 21:53:47 EDT
Brad wrote:
I'm out of town at the moment but I need to find out if there is any
difference between the TR4 and the TR4A seat adjusters.  I've found a
set for a TR4 and would purchase them if they are right for my 4A.

If any one can help me out with the info I'd appreciate it.

TIA

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

The best way to tell the difference is to look on page 88 of the latest Moss
catalog.   The TR4A seat rails come as a single H shaped piece, and only
attach to the seat at the front, where the entire rigid seat pivots.   The TR4
seat rails are separate inboard and outboard pieces and solidly attach to the
seats at both the front and rear.

Bill