Triumph 2000 Register (Was: My recent query on unleaded fuel + 'Press Re

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph 2000 Register (Was: My recent query on unleaded fuel + 'Press Releases')
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 11:15:06 GMT
On 20 May 1998, jonmac wrote:

> 2. Triumph 2000 2500 2.5PI Register
>
> For the time being, I suggest you E-Mail Alan Crussell, Register President.
> His address is t2000register@compuserve.com

That would work, of course. But there is now an online membership
appilcation form available via:

        http://www.kvaleberg.com/r_home.html

> Equally,
> there is a web site with the following URL:
> http://www.oslonett.no/home/egilk/t2000.html

It has recently moved to:

        http://www.kvaleberg.com/t2000.html

Egil

PS: Due to circumstances beyond my control, the oslonett.no domain is no
longer what it used to be. This regretfully means that there is no forwarding
link from the old URL.
--
Email: egil@kvaleberg.no  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway